Grand Theft Auto Online gets “FREE” Beach Bum update, Available from November 19th, 2013 on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Content will be available through GTA V’s Next update 1.06, Yet much more to come for GTA V!
What does Beach Bum Update (1.06) include?
- BF Bifta dune buggy
- Rugged Canis Kalahari off-road truck
- Bravado Paradise Beach camper van
- Speeder speedboat
- Note: These vehicles are also available in Story Mode for Michael, Trevor and Franklin to enjoy – to access them, visit your garage property and the Marina property for the vehicles and the boat respectively.
- SNS Pistol
- Broken Bottle (Melee)
- Note: Each weapon will be available gratis from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online and will be added straight into each of the three characters’ inventory in Story Mode.
- Beach Apparels
- Wavy new Haircut choices
- Surfer attire
- Wild Tribal Tattoos
- “Grass Route II” (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier” (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- “View of Vespucci” (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- “Paleto Beach” (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ’em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- “Sundae Driving” (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
Source: Rockstar Games Newswire